Sucasa Sacco membership is available to all Kenyan Citizens who want to have an opportunity to grow their economic status and develop their Careers.
1. Membership fees is Kshs.1,000.
2. Minimum monthly deposit contribution is Kshs 500.00
3. Minimum Share Capital is 100 shares equity @ Kshs.100 equal to Kshs.10,000.00
4. Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)report shall be generated to confirm membership eligibility.
5. Qualification for a loan is after 6 Months of consistent saving for long term loans & short term loans 3 months.
1. Membership Fee: Kshs.2,000
2. Monthly minimum deposit: Kshs.5,000
3. Minimum account balance: Ksh.5,000
4. To raise 20% deposit in case of loan request
5. Minimum Shareholding :Kshs. 10,000
Should a member wish to withdraw from the Sacco the exit procedure is as below:
1. Fill in an exit withdrawal form
2. If you are a member withdrawing from the society and have guaranteed , the guarantor should find an alternative guarantor replacement
3. Deposits refunded within 60 days
4. Member may opt to retain shares or sell/transfer to an existing member.